February 23, 2010

Whatcha say

Supposed be sleeping at this hour. I turned off my laptop just now and trying to sleep but I'm not feeling sleepy at all. But mentally kind of tired. Guess not yet fully recovered after exam. I turned on my laptop again to continue with my drama marathon and now blogging.

Reached home around 330pm this afternoon, it was a long journey and kind of tiring. Didn't get to sleep well for two nights plus those days during exam. Last night spent on plane, got some sleep while waiting for plane meal to be served after boarding. The meal was not satisfying at all. Grab 3 glasses of red wine after that. Yea, it made me feel drowsy and I slept for a while till the plane landed at KLIA. Still a bit blur after I woke up though.

The plane landed at KLIA 710am this morning. It took some time for me to get the luggage since 3 planes reaching KL from India at the same time. The same lane is shared to load the luggages. Later I rushed to KL sentral to take KTM train back to Kluang. I was practically running with my luggage to KLIA Express terminal. Thank God when I reached there, a train came. Found a place and settled down. I keep looking the time on my phone and the doors of the train. Faster close lah, I'm rushing. Hoping that I can make it for the 835am train. The doors closed at 802am and journey to KL sentral took 28mins. Means I have another 5 mins to get the ticket and board the train.

I reached the KTM ticketing counter at 835am. I didn't grab the token and straight go to the counter. "ekpress sinaran pagi went off d?", I asked. The lady said the train delayed till 915am. Woh, at this time, only get some time to breathe properly. LOL. At last, the train delayed till 10am. I slept all da way back to home.

Nothing much to unpack. I just wanna get a shower when I get home then grab my laptop to online and drama-ing. Went out for dinner after mum came back from school. Was sitting in front of lappie, playing with my phone till now.

I don't think I will go to bed now though it's 345am. Anyway, good night everyone. Hope that I'm able to get a sound sleep later.

No comments: