February 27, 2010

No idea

Oh today's still holiday. I already lost count for date and day. Went to grandma's place this morning. So thoughtful of her, still keeping some stock for me cuz I didn't get to celebrate CNY with them. And I'm glad that I'm able to solve her question when she took out some medicines and asked me about it.

After lunch, went to a mall nearby her place for a WALK before going back home. Nothing much for me to buy though. At last, I bought some stationeries AGAIN. I always fancy to buy those thing. LOL. Tomorrow is weekend, asked mum whether we having any special plan..."Stay at home and rest loh.." said she. I guess tomorrow I will be following my mum to church for mass, didn't go to my hometown church for quite some time.

Gotta make appointment for a lot of stuff but I'm kind of lazy to settle all these. Got up from bed to blog a post cuz couldn't sleep. Quite effective also, I'm feeling sleepy now and eyelids are drooping. Ciaoz.

p/s: What should I do?

No comments: