February 13, 2010

Away from Home

Woh, theory papers are finally over. The whole week is really torturing. 4 papers, 8 days. I can't sleep well. Too stressed I guess. When I was sleeping, I'm not actually sleeping. I forced myself to sleep and my brain to rest. Holding a pillow near to my chest, I can feel my palpitation even breathlessness. You get what I mean? It's like your brain didn't get any rest at all after hours of looking at da books. When I closed my eyes, all da images of my books, notes, colors of my highlighter appeared in my mind. Argh. It was crazy. I do hope everything is over, da REAL over.

Something unpleasant happened last week and I'm really sorry for that. Truly, seriously and deeply. From da bottom of my heart. I'm glad you're okay right now.

Happy CNY to my family and friends. Again, I'm not able to join you all for reunion dinner for da 2nd time. sobz.

2 comments:

tzeqi said...

who say im ok dy?

Natalie said...

but better rite? hehe