February 24, 2010

Out of plan

Kinda bored. Stuck at home. Eat, sleep and online..that's all I do at home. I feel damn lazy to go out also. High school having Sports day tomorrow, still thinking whether wanna visit my school provided I can get up early lah... Wanna buy da stuff I want, keep pressing calculator to calculate my budget. It's a headache. Parents are busy, I guess no family trip for this time.

Since I'm so free at home, from time to time, keep checking on da college page for uni result. Finish watching 20 episodes of drama which I started 2 days ago but one more episode is coming out this sunday. I can feel tears rolling in my eyes when I watch it. I wonder whether is da drama itself or other feelings complicate it.

You know what? My mum asked to flip back anatomy books since I'm so free...sweat. She said I gotta save life in future which is kinda true.LOL.

p/s: unsolved puzzle...what happened wei?

No comments: