February 28, 2010

Saturday

Don't know what title to put for this post but I know today is weekend.Woke up from a 10 hours sleep, around 12pm today. Ate my brunch without cleaning up myself first. I guess today I'm not that bored. Mum brought me and sis out to mall but lil bro went fro school activity. At first, thought just wanna have a walk to pass my time. Had our dinner at a newly opened canton restaurant, considered new for me cuz is my 1st time there.The food quite nice. At last, spent a few hundred bucks on shopping. After shopping, went to mamak for drinks at the same time waiting for clock to tick at 11pm, gotta pick up bro from school. By the way, I didn't go to church today. Hehe.

Back at home, start drama-ing again. I hate streamyx lah...it always dc during midnight. ish..
The thing I want still not yet come to me. Wanna stop thinking about it but it is just not happening. It's not easy as saying. It would be easy if I do not care at all. Now it's hard cuz I just simply care so much. Going to bed soon after finish watching this episode. Will be waking in afternoon again tomorrow. So peeps, good night and good morning.

No comments: