April 8, 2008

20

I turned 20 last sunday. Really had some surprise from Joe and Amy who I just got to know them for less than one month. We went to Cosmo Cafe for my birthday dinner on Saturday night, the meals made us quite disappointed. Well, surprise that I've mentioned is both of them baked a cake for me and give me a birthday card. Anyway, I know something is going on friday when Joe told me he was no going to play basketball. Anyway, I just don't care la. I know you guys sure have some question for me. "How's the cake looked like?" "Does it taste nice?"....haha...Again, I wil post up the photos soon then you all only post up the comments la...Hehe..After dinner, we went to Blue Waters with a bunch of classmates. On sunday morning, 3 of us and Kah Sien went to Mangalore for a visit. Back to campus around 7pm. Though two of my latest posts are quite short cuz I really not comfortable with the computers in library. By the way, I really had a great birthday celebration.
p/s: some details are not convenient to be revealed in my blog.

3 comments:

darryl said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday. I wish you all the best in your studies la!! Keep in touch!

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Belated Happy Birth Day Neo~!~ Wishing you happiness, good fortune and prosperity and wishing that the blessing of the Lord be with you today and forever!...Cheers!

Did you Know?
Full Name: Aishwarya Rai
Birthdate: November 1, 1976
Birth Place: Mangalore, Karnataka.
Height:5'7"
Career Start: Mamagaru (1991)
AA Ranking:#2 most searched Celeb