April 1, 2008

The Road Taken

Wah, just finished my anatomy test today. Felt a bit relieved cuz last whole week I've been studying anatomy till I really fed up already. I'm happy with my result cuz I never give myself too high expectation but I did try my best. Rather be an average student at the same time having fun and enjoy uni life. Now my routine is every morning 8am go for lectures, all the lectures usually end at 5pm in evening. By the time lectures end, I feel really tired cuz all the new stuff I've learned on that day really saturate my brain. If still able to move, I will go to play basketball with friends. I've found some of my classmates who like to play basketball, all of them are JPA malays (very few chinese girls in my class and most of them do not play any sport). Feel great cuz it's really hard to find basketball mates especially girls. Guess what?? They are quite pro. I really can improve my skills by playing with them. After doing sport and dinner, I will just go to library till it is closed. Back to room, study or online till I feel sleepy then go to bed. The next day same routine will be repeated again. Though it is quite busy, tiring and stressful, I know this is my life for this coming 5 years, at least I'm doing what I like and I'm loving it. Guess I really chose the right road for the sake of my interest and myself. At here time passes damn fast cuz I really get myself occupied with studies on weekdays and activities on weekends. By the way, I really addicted to caffeine nowadays and at here every where sells coffee. Able to get a small cup of coffee with 5rupees. Caffeine is really in great demand at here. I'm feeling sleepy and tomorrow still have anatomy presentation. Good night guys and HAPPY APRIL FOOL.

No comments: