September 17, 2009

Midway of Boredom

" Cry if you need to, it's good to cry out all your tears
(because only then will make you be able to smile again)"


"It's sad when people you know become people you knew. When you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours and how now, you can barely even look at them."
p/s: sometimes, i just couldn't help it.

" Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher."

"People don't get me so they assume I'm wrong."

"I sometimes want to have a horrible accident so I can find out which of my friends actually care."

" I don't believe in the word "regret", I believe in the phrase "you fucked up and now you learn from it"

" What I say and what I think of you are two different things."

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

"Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel."

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"If it didn't matter, you wouldn't be thinking about it."

" Time heals almost everything. Give TIME time."

"Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest."

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

i like almost all your quotes! brilliantly said. hehe wait, are they quotes or u brilliantly said them? :p

Natalie said...

i oso dun noe. taken from sumwhere lo...some juz exactly explained wat i alwes think which i dun noe how to put in words..so decided to post it up...