September 22, 2009

From Home to House

Whoa, time is going at a real fast pace. Reaching in Changi seem like just happened yesterday. And tomorrow I will be going there again to fly back to India. One month of holidays is gone in this way, that way and whatever ways. This holidays, I slacked till maximum...though this time didn't shop a lot, but after pressing my calculator. I did actually spend a lot. Didn't meet up with too many friends during this vacation, I think can finish counting using my toes and fingers. Kinda spent more time at home and with family. Laziness was one of da reason and some was coming at da not right timing, so, sorry for I couldn't make it. I guess we will have more meet ups and gathering after a year. Hectic workloads and a NO LIFE life will be starting this friday. Gotta pack up my feelings and overcome my post-hols narcoleptic syndrome. Whatever vacations and trips to overseas you all (friends, family and cousins) had mentioned will motivate me to keep working till next vacation.
I now announce this holidays come to an end. Period.

No comments: