September 15, 2009

Irreplaceable

One more week I will be going back to India. I'm feeling intimidated. Once again, I'm scared I couldn't cope with works. And da feelings of disappointment comes again and again. Last weekend was a well spent one. I met up with my cousins in KL on da way back from penang. At first, just thought of meeting some of them cuz I don't want give others any trouble. Who knows? All of them who are staying in KL made an effort to meet up with me including my aunt and little cousins. I'm feeling very touched. Had a great night with them. It reminds me da days we went for family vacation and had so much fun. These two days were da days I felt so much throughout my vacation in malaysia. I wished that I'm able to spend a few more days with you guys but time is not allowed and everyone gotta work. Can't wait till next year I will be transferring back to melaka. Definitely will be more outings and hangouts. The feelings is juz irreplaceable by words.

p/s: hey, get well soon.

No comments: