June 23, 2009

Rain induces Sleep

Real monsoon is about to start now. I've cut down the frequency of going library at night. Cuz kind of troublesome if it rains heavily when I wanna come back. Can't deny that riding scooter in da rain is kind of fun. Playing in da rain is fun too. Recently experienced nothing much and have not much of thought also so seldom update my blog. Share something proud with you guys...this is da second week of second block but today is da first time I dozed off in da class, during pharmacology lectures. LOL. Such a nice weather to sleep lah... Now bed is da temptation not internet connection. Today PBL presentation was so tensed because of da lecturer's stupid theory. Made me even harder to concentrate during PBL session okay? I hope tomorrow SDL presentation won't turn out too bad.

No comments: