June 19, 2009

At times, I'm childish

I guess most people at my age should probably start working soon or already at work. At least happened to some of my friends. And yet I'm still a student whose duty is study and Facebook-ing during free time. It doesn't make me feel that I'm a adult cuz I'm still not able to earn and live on my own. I know relationship and even friendships are complicated even in this small town that have nothing actually for us fight for (result??? fame??? attention???...)...don't tell me is da placing in class, it only happen during primary school. We just wanna try our best and pass da exams in university. As a student, tends to do a lot of childish stuffs, no choice until I'm start working I think...Haha. cuz it's da trend. Stuff like playing Fb application, adopt a pet in Fb, make da person you don't like to wash da toilet in Restaurant City, make and answer quizzes... No doubt these are da only entertainment I have in this very small, not happening place.

p/s: I know sometimes I act like a child...I like to "kacau" people in a good way, it's my way to communicate and build up relationship with people around me. LOL. I shoud enjoy da time doing all these stuff before I get old. I'm stubborn. I'm just can't be nice to people I don't like in any ways.

2 comments:

darryl said...

this is so true about you, and very honest of you to be true to yourself! while what you've just said about yourself aren't bad at all, but the point is you know yourself through and through, so, salute!

all the best in your studies!

darryl said...

this is so true about you, and very honest of you to be true to yourself! while what you've just said about yourself aren't bad at all, but the point is you know yourself through and through, so, salute!

all the best in your studies!