June 17, 2009

Dull and Down

After experienced an occupied weekend, block 2 of second year is officially started. By the way, I didn't stay in bed and sleep after exam ended. The weekend is well spent. And yet to finish da HK drama which supposed to finish it by sunday's night, 4 more episodes to go. Since block 2 started, I will just watch one episode per day. Not that addictive also. My seating for second block is changed. Third row from front, at da middle, means I can't fall asleep and eat sweets in during lectures cuz it will be damn obvious if I do that. Though today is just da second day of second block of second year, kind of able to feel da tension already, especially when all da schedules for SDL, IL, PBL are out...it's only nine weeks. Feeling abit down since yesterday... Life's dull. Argh!!! Another 2 more autopsy and forensic reports to go. Gotta settle it by this block. Hopefully (not that I wish got people die)...LOL. Good night everyone. Gotta settle meningococcal meningitis before I go to bed. Have a nice day ahead.

No comments: