June 8, 2009

Last minute

Last minute study always doesn't help at all...Everyone know it but still keep repeating it. After I entered exam hall, the adverse effects of those drugs...of all that I can only remember "nausea", "vomiting", "bleeding"...and all da gram positive and negative organisms are seemed sensitive to all drugs...Argh!!! Seriously need to memorise my pharmac properly for next block, but not just read through for twice or thrice...I thought I can remember but apparently IT'S NOT JUST SO. Anyway, "nice experience" I got it for future blocks even Unis...erm, too early...Just some rants cuz I'm really feeling very disappointed. Will Try Not To SCREW microbiology and forensic medicine.!!!It's ELEVENTH HOUR NOW. What to do?

p/s: the feelings of screwing exam, it's just not da same compared with 1st year if I had really screwed one...duh...

No comments: