March 31, 2009

Wanna-be

This is da second week for second year. Subjects are interesting and it makes you have da doctor-wanna-be feelings after studying them. Those big terms eg: necrosis, gangrene...the bigger da terms da better cuz it explains all. Some lecturers are bored and always make me almost doze off in da class. I'm trying my very best not to fall asleep in during lectures since my attendance number is 100 which is lecturers' favorite number and always called by them to answer questions during lectures. Somehow this is good. It makes me study. Right now, still busying with chinese orientation thingy. And studies is getting busier, SDL(self-directed learning), IL (independent learning), PBL(problem based learning), assignments and other Ls are on da way...The portion taught in class everyday is very bulky as well.It's time to get serious.

1 comment:

darryl said...

hi future doctor!