March 20, 2009

untitled

I guess I've said I wanna update about my tour around india..Erm, seriously I don't know how to put it in words. It would be better can experience by yourself. What can I say? I don't know how to describe those sceneries, monuments, the way the people lives...but it had been great days for me during da 20-day-trip to travel around with my fellow friends. Though lots of conflicts we had in making decisions...anyway how, we had lots of fun too and had done lots of cam-whoring session. Feel free to browse through photos in my facebook profile for places I've visited. It's kinda nice experience I had... eg: wearing a skiing suit and climbed up da mountains when da transport broke down. I bet some of my other friends won't get to experience travelling in India. Spent quite some time on da train cuz india is so big..since we're going on budget scheme. Along da journey, nice sceneries can be seen which you're not able to enjoy it if travel by flights. Seriously looking forward for da next trip...But good preparation and planning need to be done before travel. For me, personally think that, India is a great place for sight seeing and extreme outdoor activities...for shopping and food, it's still lost to malaysia...unless you wanna shop for those handicrafts, cloth, sarees, shawls and etc, it's definitely cheaper and more variety... I've learned some stuff throughout da trip...a lot of "How to be.........?" Anyway, advice for those wanna go travel around...get yourself a Lonely Planet and a good camera. Don't worry, can do it without tour guides...ok, I'm totally lost of words now....thinking of rounds of blogging, I guess it's not going to work..ciaoz

No comments: