March 20, 2009

Home in India

I'm officially move out from hostel ...erm...4 days ago I think. Move to a two-room apartment with another friend who is yet to be back to manipal this sunday. Before getting broadband connection, I was freaking bored though still not yet finished unpacking my stuff but now is almost done. Thanks to those for helping me to clean up da house and move da stuff from hostel. I'm not able to settle it that fast if without you girls. Not really decorate my house yet...I will post up da pics after I'm satisfy with da house...FYI, my place just less than 10 mins walk to lecture hall i think. It has 2 rooms with AC, 2 bathrooms, a living room with AC, a dining room and kitchen. It's furnished with those simple furniture. Not yet get myself a scooter, kind of bored of walking in and out already plus now it's summer in south india...it's freaking freaking hot. Will get myself a scooter asap...
Though now i'm having broadband, I'm still feeling bored...alone at home is really bored..I pass my time by cleaning up da house again for da 2nd time and I will do it for da 3rd time before my housemate coming back. First time ever I did so much house chores...sweep and mop da floors, clean da bathrooms and kitchen, clean da windows and doors... I feel a bit accomplished. LOL...
At da same time, watch da Bing Bang Theory to pass da time also. Already got my 2nd year textbooks, can't wait for da lectures to start.

No comments: