February 28, 2008

Still Slacking

It's had been a long while since my last post. Yeah, I just got my house phone line and internet connection fixed. Of course a new PC too. Wah, time flies fast. Three months is gone from the day I finished my A-level last paper. In these 3 months, I've been "ah sei" for my house cuz my house new maid yet to come. Actually, I did nothing much just take care of my younger bro when my parents are working. So most of the time, i was just sitting on the couch for Astro.Haha. And watch almost every football matches durin weekends. What a slacker!!

As most of my friends know, still left nine days before I'm leaving for India. A place which I've never expected to further my studies when I was young. Since young, always dream of going to places like US, UK, Australia to further studies as well as for employment. Now become bollywood instead of hollywood. Haha. But I'm really glad that I'm still able to further my studies and really thanks a lot to my family especially my parents during the application process until I've got the offer letter officially.

Though still left nine days, but I haven't start packing my stuff yet. Feeling lazy i think.

No comments: