February 29, 2008

Football

I'm not sure since when I started to like football and able to finish watching 90 minutes of football matches. I think is because influence of friends, I had a bunch of friends who like to watch football too. I really hope after I've got to India, can find place like "mamak" with big screen for football matches during weekends. And of course hope to get some friends who like football too. Last week, I went out to buy Fifa 08 (PS2). It is my 3rd piece of the same game. I played the other two till spoilt. See, how brillian I am!!!

3 comments:

Fui said...

Ever since you get a friend like me right...

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! natalie!! you so ganas!! spoiled the ps!! aiyerrr.. argh!! i very hungry ad.. wana go eat. hehehe.. eh!! when you go india, must remember us and keep in touch lo!!! kakaka.. miss ya!!
dont keh keh ha.. i know you miss us!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! btw, i am yi ming la!!!!! forgot to put my name there.. =.=