April 29, 2010

What to hold on?

Paediatrics posting at Karkala hospital is coming to an end tomorrow. Paediatrics posting will be continued at Udupi hospital. Seriously, only those rare and special cases interest me during posting. Those common cold, fever, cough...not really interesting though I'm not capable to diagnose some of them. I've started to feel a bit bored though babies are still cute. I wonder why those doctors do not get bored consulting and diagnosing da same illnesses and diseases. But when I look at their expression, they never give me da feelings they're feeling bored or  just da same old routine they need to do like that. They just smile when they look at healthy babies, they are being patience with those crying and not cooperative babies. I can understand the feeling of seeing a very sick child came to you today and he's running around actively da next day in da ward. It's a HAPPY feeling. I feel it but da passion seem doesn't last long in me. I guess there's lot more for me to learn. Way to go.

No comments: