April 18, 2010

Replacement?

I've found that these days I didn't blog very often like I used to, maybe cuz I got myself a tumblr account. Blogging, for me, it's just let myself express feelings and thoughts other than let my friends knowing about life. I like da reblog function of tumblr, whenever I found da words or phrase I like, as in, it explained what I'm feeling now or used to feel or I think it fits in any of my friends' situation. I will reblog it. I always face problem composing post with da correct words to explain how I feel cuz I have not enough vocabs in my mind. Keep repeating da same word. I guess I've found satisfaction when I get to reblog those tumblr post which explain exactly how I feel, so kind of not really care about my Mr. Just A Crap.

Yea, end posting exam is over today. Conclusion is, I should have sleep properly last night instead of hugging da thick textbook and struggling on my bed. Get my ass out of bed at 430am to prepare power point slide for presentation which barely use for 2 minutes cuz lecturer was rushing us and wanna skip some of the slides. It's really kind of tensed to present in front of 6 lecturers. I almost eat all my words. Folio, detailed data analysis, reports, presentation...everything came in last minutes. This is indeed a long week. I'm feeling very relieved right now. Guess will hit da bed early tonight. So far, 3rd is great and I'm very thankful for whatever I'm having now.

No comments: