July 18, 2009

Whatever will be, it will be...

It's been some times I didn't update my blog after da previous one which mentioned how excited I was about da transformers 2. Btw, the movie was great and da Sizzler Ranch was great as well. Postponed my flight back to India means my holidays in Msia is extended, due to hari raya aidilfitri, what else can be? This week didn't go well, almost a week just went off this way... MSP sucks.
I seriously hate rains. Rainy days INDEED enchance EMO response. Whatever it is, I hope it never exist lah... Few more weeks to block exam means can go home soon. Yea, I've started missing home already. That's what always happen when things aren't go well. Loads of work is waiting for me...SDL, test, PBL...don't know how to start for the pathology PBL...It's time to be TENSED up. *high five*
Btw, chill for a while with How I Met Your Mother and a small little bottle of beer. Tomorrow will be a good day to start everything. *high five again*

No comments: