July 4, 2009

It's an Obsession

FYI, the title got nothing to do at all with da post. LOL. Just wanna reveal little a bit of my feelings but I'm gonna to talk about it here. It has been ages...erm...one week, I didn't feed my Mr. Just-A-Crap. Everytime, when I wanna start blogging...all my ideas are of studies only...no exceptional for this time as well. I'm just simply think block 2 is progressing too fast...too much to digest...been cutting down my not-studying time...other than that, I just wanna sleep and online. Don't feel like to get involved in anything. Even lazy to attend any autopsies in mortuary...
Recently, some hot topic is going around within my friends...at least something spice up our life when we talk about that...it's funny and not-that-interesting but still make people feel interested in it. Nothing's changing...the rain is playing happily out there and driving me crazy. I hate monsoon. But peeps feel free to message me if you feel like playing in da rain...I will report myself if I'm free. Indefinitely.

No comments: