July 31, 2009

Cuz I wanna Update

Four names that friends call you :
  • Natalie
  • Nat
  • Wen Ting
  • 文婷
Four most important dates in your life :
  • 10th of April
  • 13th of March
  • 29th of January
  • 30th of November
Four things you've done in the last 30 minutes :
  • Study
  • Listened to music
  • Reply SMS
  • Checked my e-mail
Four ways to be happy :
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Sleep
  • Not studying
  • Meal time
Four people you miss from your past :
  • you know who you are
  • you know who you are
  • you know who you are
  • you know who you are
Four gifts you would like to receive :
  • A pair of Basketball shoes
  • PS3
  • Any IT gadgets...LOL
  • Liverpool New Away Kit
Four of your current favorite hobbies :
  • Studying
  • Sleeping
  • Fb-ing
  • Day Dreaming
Four places you want to go for vacation :
  • No idea
  • Don't know
  • Still Thinking
  • Should start saving money for UK trip, I guess
Four favorite drinks :
  • Juices
  • Soft Drinks
  • Tea
  • Beer
Four things always found in your bag :
  • Purse
  • Key
  • Ipod
  • Water bottle
Four favorite colors :
  • Black
  • White
  • Brown
  • Apple Green
Four CURRENT Hangouts :
  • Foodcourt
  • Lecture Hall
  • Library
  • Charaka
Top four you love so much :
  • Life being what it is
  • Friends
  • Sleeping
  • Handphone
Top four reasons why you answered this survey :
  • because someone tagged me
  • because I wanna update my blog
  • because I'm onlining now
  • because it prevents Carly Yap to "kacau" me
The people who I'm going to tag : NO ONE
p/s : I've removed some of the questions ...cuz I don't know the answer.

No comments: