December 5, 2008

Trying to Get Back

These two days my studies progress was slow due to some unpredicted and unpleasant events. Haih. And finally interbatch game is over last night. I felt relieved. To my friends and relatives, don't worry about me cuz Mumbai's attack doesn't affect me at all. My place is 12 hours train ride from there. University exam coming in 9 weeks time. There's a unsolved question in my mind whether moving out to apartment next year. A lot of hesitations and considerations. I really need to figure it out cuz seem like it keeps pulling me and others as well. Caught in the middle. Between what I want and what I should really take into considerations. I'M REALLY STUCKED!!!

Sometimes, if someone keep mentioning or keep repeating some teasing stuff. It's really irritate me. If only mention for a few times, I will take it as a joke. If in the long run and keep mentioning that, I will take it as he or she is having intentions and serious about what he or she is saying. It happened before and I lost a friendship because of that though that time the stuff was applied true to my friend but not me. If seriously meant it that way or having any problem with me, just be straight-forward. I will clarify it. And don't beat about the bush by teasing here and there or whenever and wherever. Don't simply jump into conclusion when I think you're still don't know me enough to do so. With the age you're having now, should be able to know what should and shouldn't be said at the right time.

3 comments:

darryl said...

calm down.. chill chill

may God grant you wisdom to deal with this

Anonymous said...

it seems like u r talking bout me coz tis time i always tease u wat.If u feel tat,pls say it out,i will change coz i dunno u taking it serious or not.

Natalie said...

haha....it's general statement..i will still pronounce as "du4"..lol