December 9, 2008

It's time to make a Wishlist

Christmas is around da corner which I really can't feel it. I'm counting down days to university exam instead of Christmas and New Year. This year my christmas wishlist will be a bit different. cuz parents are not with me (i mean their credit cards..lol), no friends here have da tradition of exchanging christmas presents... last but not least, no decent shopping mall here to get da stuff I want.. Here comes my wishlist :
  • Time, please go slow
  • Brain, be more effective
  • No more big bomb blasts or terrorists attack, anywhere in India
  • Pass all da subjects for tests, 4th block exam and uni exam
  • Big problems stay away from me...whatever it is
For time remaining until university exam finish, these are all I want. May God always be with me. Haha...

p/s: carly, if u read this post....maybe you should keep my christmas present till next year august when I'm coming back to Malaysia...ngek

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) will pray for all of us.. (-_-) =) nah..share with you some of my lucky stars.. >.< bluek.. :p =) ************
take care..

Natalie said...

wah nowadays u alwes be da 1st 1 to leave ur comment d....so efficient de..

Anonymous said...

;-) ;-) efficient ler....
You still remember ma..?
last time we learned ''Kempen 'Bersih Cekap dan Amanah' '' in form 4 n form5 in Moral.. :p

Natalie said...

er hem..i cant remember cuz tat time i hate morale..and i din score A1 for tat also..