December 13, 2008

Seriously, this is da Last

1. What’s your ambition?

A doctor. Earn enough in future to lead da life I want.

2.Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Friends. DuHh!

3.How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never.


4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
At times yes. Sometimes no.

5.How many babies you want?
Most people know that I will go for adoption. But my desired number of kids is 2 and maybe 3.

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. It's Science. Depends where you stand.

7.What is your goal for this year?
This year going to end soon. I hope I pass my uni exam next year February.

8.Do you believe in eternity love?
I think so.

9.When is your birthday? (HAHAHAHA!)
6th of April

10.What are you really afraid of?
Lose any friend at this time especially those I really care.

11.What are your bad habits?
Addicted to crapping sessions, internet and SMS-ing. That's it. Time not allow me to do so much.

12.Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
You noticed my imperfections? Next time tell me before start hating me. I will explain myself. Thanks for giving me another chance.


13.State a random fact about yourself.
I'm not a boy. LOL

14.Do you have any pets?
Yeah. But currently don't have any.

15.What do you crave for the most currently?
All types of malaysian food.

16.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.

16. What's your first choice for christmas present?
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 which sounds impossible

17.Are you currently single or...?
Single!

18.What is in your mind now?
Are they useless?

19.Who are you?
Homosapien. Hopefully.

20.What makes you happy?
Many things. Too much. Currently, enjoy coffee and crap with friends at CCD.

Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 peoples. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they’ve been tagged.

I will tag:

  • Sin Siuew
  • Hwee Wen
  • Dennis Yuean

I cant think of another two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ey! No wonder la..

Natalie said...

u can start doing ur tag den...cuz i wana read...

Anonymous said...

lol..i answered dy...but cant log-in to my blog.. =( i publish to let u read nxt time when i can log-in la ha..? :p hehe! ^^

Anonymous said...

well..i am hoping that this is the last time i come online this year oh..so...i've posted my answers as a note at facebook.. :p
till then..takecare n c ya tmr!!
let's gambateh!!! :-l