July 8, 2008

Adjectives

Since there's not many chinese in my class, that's we are quite closed to each other. Suddenly had a thought to find an adjective (a word that will remind me of them) for everyone.
  • "Bitchy" Amy - believe me, she like this!!!
  • "lan si" Joseph - "tai gor" is always "lan si"
  • Betty "mama" - she likes to take care of people
  • Kah shien "papa"
  • "Studious" hui pheng
  • "fake-innocent" Jia chyi
  • Hwee Wen "abu" a.k.a crocodile hunter - guess how the name come by???
  • "siao kia" Kean Teong a.k.a Gossip King
  • "sleeping god" Sian Lin
  • Sook Bee "princess"
  • Kwok yik "chinese noodles" - he always like to singapore chinese noodles, egg chinese noodles etc..
  • Everlyn "class rep"
  • Catherine "blur queen" - for your info, her dad and my dad just stayed next to each other in polytechnic hostels
  • Tee "sin-chan"
  • Sin Sieuw "ant" - she talk really soft
  • "Caffeine addict" Adeline

Haih, there're 20 chinese in my class...some I still not really can find a word to describe them. So, just left it la...gotta go for class, ciao...

p/s: to friends I've mentioned above, no offends okay?? Hehe..

No comments: