November 16, 2007

Inspired and Grown

My one and a half years Pre-U life will be ended in 4 days time then following by a graduation party on friday--The Begining Of An End. Yeah, it's really another begining for all of us. I wanted to start to pursue for my degree so much. One and a half year time, it's not really long. My mind is still fresh with the scence of the day i enrolled at INTI, joined the OLE week and of course i get to know great friends there. I've never regretted i went to the orientation.

I still remembered the group that i joined named CHOCO PUFF. haha, what a funny name...
Soon, classes started. Like that, every semester just packed with assignments, quizes and tests. I was kind of really miss those days....

There's a few person i wanna mention here...
  1. Carly -- It is really great to know her, that's why i've never regretted that i went to OLE week. We shared so much in common eg: football, sport, good food, good brands, IT gadgets... the most important thing is both of us are so crappy, we can hang out at mamak for hours just to talk. We talked so much until i really forget what we used to talk about. Besides, she is not the nerdy type and know how to have fun. I usually get a lot of information from her especially those law stuff, entertainment news and keep me up to date. Frankly, i am really going to miss the days we hang out so much... *my eyes are a bit teary now, ngek ngek ngek...*
  2. Ms. Yap -- She is my biology lecturer for four semesters...She is just more than a lecturer and always give me encouragement when i've encountered some failure. She should get a nomination for "Most Hardworking Lecturer" and "Most Dedicated Lecturer".
  3. Tjin -- Though we are not really closed during first semester. As time goes by, we hang out more...She is a very helpful girl and always lend me stuff whatever i wan to borrow. Hey tjin, play more basketball in future, okay?? though we cant play together anymore...
  4. Pris -- My first impression on her was "this girl looked quite Ah Lian" haha... She is so hardworking...She can finish all the work given by lecturers no matter is a compulsory work or not. You need answer or anything, just find her for sure you can get it. Though during first semester we are not very closed, but i always think that she can be a good friend because i always see the ways she's defending her friend and i think this is a really good character of her.
  5. Yiming -- A helpful and cheerful girl.
  6. Mr. Kumar -- He is really save my ass for physics. Before that, i was taught by Mr. Toh. I always cant understand what he is teaching although his knowledge is great. After Mr. Kumar took over our class, my interest for physics is back. Really thank him a lot for helping me a lot especially in the exam hall.
  7. Ms. Voon -- She just taught me for one and a half semester and left for a better offer. Although she had left INTI, she's still try her best to help us whenver we have problems in chemistry. Online chatting with us and explain to us even come back to INTI to give us tuition.
  8. Kerry -- Thanks for lending me your assignments and help me whenever i have problems in my studies.
  9. Here comes a group of people i wanted to thank too...
  • Dennis
  • Teck Hong
  • Darryl
  • Yu Liang
  • Jee Wei
  • Su-Quinn
  • Cristabel
  • Joey
  • Keng Wei
  • Jovie
  • Lakshmi
  • Kee Fei
  • Kok Yew

p/s : I know it's weird to see some of the names here. But somehow in many ways, they've made me learn something either in bad way or good one to make me a better person with better mind set.

I'm currently blogging at KLIA so feeling a bit sad for blogging about the farewell thingy...

No comments: