June 27, 2010

Nil

Just wanna write for some random updates. Surgery end posting test and viva voce session is over. Still okay lah..but not really satisfy with my performance. Medicine posting is up next. Two more postings to go, another 6 more weeks to go for me to kiss Malaysia homeland. I already order boxes to pack my stuff in order to be shipped back to malaysia. This year world cup seriously is not that exciting and interesting at all. I hope those great teams can make it to last but not seeing some teams just winning by luck. Til now, two finalist team for da previous world cup are out. Can't wait to go for a long holidays. Without books, without studies, without patient, without patient history taking, without hours of standing for case presentation...
I just want sunny days, blue sea and clean beach for me to relax. Used to say, rainy days induce sleep. Not just that, it enhances emo response as well. Tomorrow will be away for movie and some shopping. Hopefully can find a nice place to watch germany vs england game.

No comments: