March 8, 2010

What's going on

A friend of mine recommended Cougar Town, a TV series to me. I think it's an okay series only. But can't be denied that Jules is a cool mum, for that mother-son relationship and friendship with her son..Kinda way too cool for me, about her sex life. LOL. I guess my friend wants to have a hot and sexy mum :p

I think I'm way too too too lazy. Lazy to bath. Lazy to eat. Lazy to go out. Lazy to visit dentist. Even lazy to watch drama. Dramas are draining all my energy. By the end of da way, I just don't feel like looking at laptop anymore. Close my eyes, lay on da bed and just listen to da conversation. Now I'm seriously getting bored of it. Holidays is going to end soon. Yet so many stuff and problem not yet settled. Hope everything will be settled before back to India. So come on, gotta keep physically and mentally fit. Good night everyone. I hope I'm able to get up early tomorrow to visit dentist.

p/s: Coming to an end? Kinda sucks, right?

1 comment:

d_is_keant said...

ur friend = qi yuan ar?