March 15, 2010

Nil

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.

Honest differences of opinion should never be permitted to destroy a friendship.

Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

True friends stab you in the front.

true friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not.

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.

I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay.

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed by who you are and what you meant to me

"Your friends are what will matter in the end."

And I'm still here, waiting here, to catch you if you fall. I don't know why I care so much when I shouldn't care at all.

What are friends for, if you can't use them.

Piglet sidled up behind Pooh. "Pooh," he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

Never let your friendship die because of a lie, Tell the truth

1 comment:

nn said...

that part with pooh and piglet is just sweet and thinking bout friendships makes my eyes water. i nmiss my schoolmates!