December 15, 2009

3 legs

Sprained my left ankle last friday during basketball game against batch 21. Luckily it's just ligament injured, not really big deal...as I've experienced twice for my right ankle. Too bad here do not have traditional tokong urut...cuz I seriously prefer that rather than taking NSAIDs and paracetamol prescribed by doctor to reduce swelling and prevent inflammation. I walked with crutches for 3 days in order to prevent putting pressure on my left leg. For people always going around like me, the "inactive" life really make me kind of "miserable". Besides, I don't like trouble people around me to help do this and that. Right now, it's getting much more better and left it healed by itself then. Seem like... gotta stop playing basketball for few months lo...hehe

p/s: blocks and uni are getting nearer....I'm scared.

2 comments:

luqman afiq razali said...

too bad..
the same thing happened to me last year and it made me stop playing basketball for 2 months..
it really hurts!

sok bee said...

Study hard and smart then you won't be scard la. Jia you. Take care of your leg. ^^