December 31, 2009

2010

Woh, I know it's kind of early to wish everyone Happy New Year and Happy 2010...like 6 hours earlier(india time)...it's okay cuz I don't want to schedule my post, want to update it right now. Today is da last day of 2009, forget about all da craps of 2012 movie, I'm still very looking forward into my future. I want 2010 to be a great one and I know it will be eg: can't wait to enter year 3 as it's da starting of clinical phase provided I clear my unis in Feb. Yea, I must.

So again, an official one, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my dearest family members and beloved friends. It's a new day, it's a new start, do some changes if you want to of course left da good ones alone. Let bygones be bygones. And most of all, forgive and forget. Always do cherish the one who loves you, care about you and offer you their hands when you need them. Let's cheers *wink*

No comments: