February 21, 2009

Thankful

First year MBBS result is out and I've PASSED all the subjects. Able to proceed to second year. I was jumping around and running around the car park in front of da ICHS after I saw my result P P P (P=passed) on da notice board. I'm feeling so relieved right now. These few days since anatomy spotters I totally not able to sleep well. Even tibia bone appeared in my dream. Now everything's over. I'm able to enjoy my vacation with a damn freaking relieved mood. There's a list of people I wanna thank them....you know what you've done for me...
  • Amy
  • Betz
  • JC
  • Everlyn
  • Hwee Wen
  • Hui Pheng
  • Sok Bee
  • Kuja
  • Kah Shien
Thanks for helping me in my studies and all da advice, encouragement you all had given to me. Papa mama, thanks for giving me confidence as well. I know you guys are feeling worried as well these few days.

2 comments:

Disnyie said...

hey congrats n well done
happy for u : )

Dwen-Tjin said...

happu to hear that u have passed..have fun on ur vacation then