February 22, 2009

Gotong-Royong

I only will move out from hostels after I back from vacation so it's early to start packing now. My friends all were busy packing cuz most of them are moving out to apartment. Since I'm so free, I went to help them. After dinner and sent betz off at bus stop, we girls went to help one of my friend to clear her stuff cuz she already back in malaysia...It's a freaking amazing experience for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA... Wah, very tired right now....Still haven't start packing my luggage for da trip. I guess I will do it tomorrow morning...

2 comments:

sinsiuew said...

OMG..is that person me...?? :-O
if yes,thanks a zillion oh.. T.T

happy journey..
gonna miss all of us..

take care.. =)

sinsiuew said...

i am still in singapore now..
will only be back on wed... T.T =) =( =D
dunno to b happy or sad.. :p

wanna go home...!! >.<