October 23, 2010

Commander

Another weekend is going to end soon...Haih, time flies. Watched a comedy last night, Life as we know it. It's not bad. Sent baby for a shower today, it's very clean now. Besides, get myself some good food for dinner. I'm feeling satisfied. I've figured out what's the problem with da washing machine in my hostel, get my laundry done smoothly. Recently, got to know some "good-for-me" truth. Oh, I really misjudged. Some people will just put your sincerity at the back of the brain or more appropriately at the ass. There's something you guys definitely have missed it.
Reputation, of course it's important for everyone. When come to da situation you've realised you always putting extra effort to maintain it, definitely you've done something wrong whether intentionally or unintentionally. But too bad, only human beings who treating friends with heart can see through. Others are blindfolded I guess.

p/s: duckie, doggie, monkey....where's da kitty? Oh, it's behind you.

No comments: