July 21, 2010

Mega Project

Mega Project officially started today. What's that? Gotta pack my stuff and books into boxes, shipped back by cargo to Malaysia. There's monsoon season over here, gotta make sure to seal da boxes carefully in order to prevent water going in. Just now on experiment to pack da first box. Damn tiring la..maybe today having fever and nose flowing like tap water...I guess wasted too much of my ATPs for just sneezing.

Mum told me a surprise news two days back. Though never expect it will happen(yet to happen), but I'm feeling delighted. Hehe. Medicine posting is over today. Last day of posting, got a interesting case for discussion. A 23 years old, young lady with dextrocardia and recurrent seizures attack. According to seniors, such cases are rare in Malaysia due to different of living standard, I guess. Psychiatry posting is coming up tomorrow. I guess should be interesting.

p/s: 有些事情先检讨自己,也许会找到出路。。。干嘛要让自己困在那?累人也累己。。。逃避永远都不是解决的方案

No comments: