November 23, 2009

Baby, are U down down down down down?


I enjoy studying and it's feeling good you getting know something new or something which you always think about but you never get to figure it out. I like the "ohhhh" moment. But one thing I'm really suck in doing well for exam. A few class test is okay cuz it make us study. I would seriously prefer that instead of give us hundreds or thousands of topics and expect us or maybe just me to spit it all out in da exam hall. Exam doesn't sound that scary even during primary and high schools, even SPM (Sijil Penentu Masa depan -- according to my sis). But now it's totally different. It makes me have all da symptoms I've learned in med school, tachypnoea, tachycardia, palpitation and etc.
Exam, last time I've taken you down with pride. Now seriously, you almost make me cry.