October 24, 2008

Caught

I was caught "sleeping" in class during embryology class today. Actually I was not sleeping, when the lecturer paused, cant really remember what he was doing already...I just wanna rest my head a while on the desk. Who knows? So unfortunately, at that moment he saw me resting my head on the desk. He asked a question. I answered but I don't think he heard it. "If you're feeling sleepy, you can leave the class". I just keep quiet then. A friend sitting beside me thought she kena already when the lecturer said someone is sleeping cuz that time she was yawning. During break, another friend of mine who sit two rows in front of me came to me and told me, thought she's caught when the lecturer said so cuz she's actually sleeping. The way he's teaching really make people feel sleepy plus exam is coming next week. Definitely most of the students are staying up late for revision...To all the lecturers, please don't blame students for falling asleep in your class if you know the way you teach really induce them to do so..Falling asleep in the class is one kind of "involuntary" action. We, students, can't control it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hui Pheng said...

sleeping is normal la.. when i was "MBBS" ( i know u know what i mean) i was hanging around and fishing de ;p