June 5, 2008

Cumbersome Air Tickets CuRED!!!

Since most of friends are counting down the days we going back to malaysia for vacation, so I will just play along for a while and make a small announcement here I will be going back to malaysia after 58 days. Haha. Read carly's blog yesterday and I saw my belated birthday present-- Liverpool's 2008/2010 second away kit. I was really surprised cuz I thought she hasn't bought that when she told me on the phone few days ago. Want to make myself cleared here, I didn't support Liverpool because of Carlsberg okay???Ngek ngek ngek...I'm not a kaki minum.
Finally today already settle all the air tickets thingy which already bother me and my friends for almost 1 and a half months, then everyone will get very "excited" and "emotional" when we discussed about this. For sure there's disagreement with some of the plans and opinions, at last the decision is made based of majority since we want to travel back together from Malaysia. There's only 20 chinese in my class out of 125. Out of 20, six of them are JPA sponsored students so they will be travelling with the JPA group. But it's good at least all the chinese self-sponsored students stick in one group. Another thing that makes me happy is my closed friend is going to MMU, Malacca for Degree in Accounting. She will stay there for 4 years and I will be back to malacca to continue my MBBS course two years from now. It will be the time for us to back to what we like during high school time. More time to hang out together. Ok, got to go. Ciao...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so good...
one sem habis...
eh eh....u there got cheap cheap books or not....
help me buy a book...
i nid it...
Gray's Anatomy 39th edition....
blue colour one...
not the one Gray's Anatomy for student....
help me ask ask the original price and those pirated price....
pls....
and if u can ...
got second hand book shop...
or got senior want to sell...
help me ask around who want to sell the 37th edition....
or mayb the book shop still got...

coz 39th edition is already regional liao...
37th edition still systemic...
i prefer systemic...
dunno....
help me ask ask...

oh ya....
when u come back...leave few days for me...
we call lim wei yi together...and visit ms yap in inti...
k?
she must be boring till die liao...
no people kacau her ...

Natalie said...

ya here books cheaper..but here dun ve second hand bookstore la..normally v dun buy gray's at here cuz is jus a reference book not "Must have" book..but i got myself the Gray's anat for students la, i wil try to ask for u..ya visit ms yap in inti is part of my plan also..for sure i wil include u in this plan cuz nid u n weiyi to b my driver ma..haha